Financial Aid Fund
Share the Magic of Camp – Sponsor a Camper
Consider a tax-deductible charitable gift to Guided Discoveries, Inc. to help support our financial aid fund for families who, without your support, could not provide the magic of a summer at camp to their child.
Guided Discoveries, Inc. offers limited financial aid to potential summer campers whose families need financial assistance. Financial Aid is limited to 50% of the current tuition. The primary criterion for qualification is the demonstration of financial need. It is at the discretion of the financial aid committee to assess all financial aid grants. Not all applicants will receive financial aid.
The following items are needed for financial aid consideration:
- A personal statement written by parent/guardian explaining any extenuating circumstances as to the nature of this request – why you are asking for financial aid, prove to us why we should help your child attend our program.
- Two letters of recommendation (i.e. a teacher, scout leader, clergy, or coach)
- A letter written by your camper, in his or her own handwriting stating why they want to attend camp.
- All current W-2’s
- First two pages of your federal income tax return for the last 2 years.
- A completed financial aid application.
To receive an application or inquire about the financial aid process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.